Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mike Francesa Is a Big Fat Idiot

I'm distracted tonight...but yeah...


Link



We knew all along (and from personal experience) that Mike Francesa's talk-radio blather last month about Mets New York Mets right fielder Ryan Church hating it in New York was a bunch of nonsense. Well, that was confirmed from the source today when Church told mlb.com that there was no truth to what Francesa said. "I say just [to] consider the source," Church said. "I never said anything like that, never thought anything like that. With all that happened [his concussions and the extended absence they caused], I really enjoyed my time playing. And when I finally got back, the way I was received [at Shea Stadium Aug. 22], it was great. I love it there. I want to play there, I want to finish there."


He's like, always wrong. It's amazing. You'd think at some point by law of averages he'd be right about SOMETHING. But clearly he isn't an idiot, he's always gotten the ratings. Maybe *I* should start being wrong all the time.

No comments: